Copyright Policy & Notices
It is Five Smooth Stones, LLC's policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Five Smooth Stones, LLC and/or others.
All photos, video, sound bites and images used on this site are either the creation of Five Smooth Stones, LLC Development, or are believed to be free for use in the public domain. If you own a copyright to a photo, video, sound bite or image on our site and you object to our use of it, please contact us so that we may remove it from the site. Images and audio are submitted by users of the site.
The vast majority of our text is submitted by users, and some text on the site has been copied from Wikipedia under the GNU Free Documentation License. If you feel that you hold a copyright to any significant portion of text appearing on this site and you object to our use of it, please contact us so that we may remove it from the site.
All audio and video clips on our site are small snippets of an overall larger copyrighted work, and our use of them is protected as Fair Use by section 107 of the Copyright statute. In particular:
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
- Any such clips, being very short in duration, do not comprise any substantial or significant portion of the overall copyrighted work
- The use of such clips does not effect any damage upon the copyright holder, nor does it present any potential market competition to the copyright holder
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Five Smooth Stones, LLC's Copyright Agent with the following information:
Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Five Smooth Stones, LLC site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site. Please reference the URL
- your address, telephone number, and email address
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf
We will accept an email with all of the required information listed above. Please e-mail Five Smooth Stones, LLC's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement at copyright@FiveSmoothStonesCorp.com. Please submit the text in the body of your request; we discard attachments.
All sounds on Sound Mac-hine or any other Five Smooth Stones, LLC entity or linked from Five Smooth Stones, LLC retain their original copyright as owned by their respective production companies. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Five Smooth Stones, LLC holds no liability from misuse of these sound files. Some of the sound files contained on Sound Mac-Hine may not be suitable for young children